About Website
 
About Designer
About Nykole
Personal Information
Education
Awards and CCA
Personal Interest

Resume
Professional Experience
Software Knowledge, Programming and OS
References and Testimonial

Portfolio
Flash Website
Website
Blog
Prints
CD-Rom
Eblast

PDF
Banners
3G Icon
Mobile MMS
Wallpaper
Freelance
Text / Image Update
Flash Update
Website creation
Requirement

Personal Interest

Knowing Nykole on a daily basis

As a web designer, I can't take my hands off design, new media, standard, guideline, social media, communication, public relation, photography and art & craft. Recently, I am also into eco-friendly, doing my part as a global citizen! Here's some of my favorite:

  • Internet surfing - I surf the internet for many purposes - personal interest, web design related and personal development. I aim to constantly improve my searching skill, analytic thinking, quick reading, research /experimental experiences and being decisive.
  • Updating myself with industry knowledge and trends – Adhering to the best practices for HTML coding and design is essential. Carefully planned websites should have clean code and good usability. This cultivates me to be precise and meticulous.
  • Design - I love the sense of satisfactory every time I complete a design. Norm is boring. Only uniqueness brings life.
  • Watching movies - A good movie relaxes one's mind and inspire one to think differently.
  • Reading - I'm most interested in magazines on regards to graphic and website design. To improve my grammar and vocabulary, I attempt to read more, especially and current affairs news.

Labels:

Comments:
 
website metrics

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Best view in FireFox,
1024 resolution.
 
 
© 2010 Nykole Lee.
All Rights Reserved.